Fast and Friendly Delivery
We can supply 2, 4 & 8 cubic yard skips for Domestic customers 2 & 4 cubic yard skips are ideal for small amounts of garden waste or minor building works.
If the skip is likely to be heavy with soil or rubble the maximum is 8 cubic yards.
We can also arrange for Aggregates, Dolomite, and Gravel etc for patios / drives etc to be delivered in conjunction with skip hire. For those brave enough to tackle larger domestic projects see also our Plant & Wagon hire for more details.
For skips in excess of 8 cubic yards which are more suitable for manufacturing or construction please see our Commercial Skip and Vehicle Hire section for more information.
Our office staff can accept and process orders via E-Mail for your convenience.
We operate a Green Policy and we always recycle or re-use recovered products where possible.
When ordering a skip the following information will be helpful.
- When dealing with small amounts of household, garden waste or minor building work a 4 yard mini skip is ideal
- If the skip is likely to be heavy with solid hardcore the maximum size is 8 cubic yards
- We provide larger skips for commercial use, information on request
- We need to know what material is going into the skip for safe transportation and correct disposal
- Hire the right size of skip for the job, under estimating your skip size requirements can be more expensive, always allow enough space.
- For domestic users positioning the skip is important. A skip requires access measurements of 3 metres x 4 metres, consider also restricted access. Most drives are suitable but where not, due to manhole covers, poor surface quality, overhanging branches etc care must be taken, skip vehicles are heavy.
- If you do not have access to a drive or other suitable off road areas, grass verges are not normally acceptable so you may have to consider the road. If so you may require a permit to place a skip on a public highway, this can take us up to 3 days to obtain from your local council. Permits are normally valid for 14 days but this varies between council areas.
- All requests for changes should be made 24 hours prior to requirement
- Demand for skips is generally higher approaching weekends and holidays so please plan well ahead.